Monday, July 13, 2009

Is anyone up for a contest?

I had a thought. Now this is a rare enough occurance, I'll grant you, but despite its rarity, I think it might be a good one.

Since this is a blog about steampunk and writing, I thought it would be nice to give my fellow writers the opportunity to share some of their work. Perhaps a little contest where fellow readers can vote for their favorites? I think it could be fun, and if nothing else, it might get those creative juices flowing.

A maximum of 700 words, perhaps? And for this first time we'll leave the theme open to all steampunk. So who's game? Give it some thought, get those gears turning and I'll post the details over the next day or two.

Come on... you know you want to.

***

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I'm in! There never enough steampunk stories, given the fact that there aren't many anyway.

Yaghish

cyberjacques said...

Sounds like fun!